This is what I'll be doing program-wise at Continuum next weekend:
- Gender and Sexuality in YA Speculative Fiction, Friday 4pm in Lincoln/Argyle, with Alison Goodman and Kate Eltham. Sex, teens, witches and spaceships—what's going on and what we should do about it
- The Big Bad—Fairytale Villains, Saturday 11am in Pelham, with Angela Slatter, Nalini Haynes and Peter Ball—we will so slay those villains
- Readings, Saturday 2pm in Faraday, with Alison Goodman, Cheryse Durrant and Jason Nahrung—could be selkie related, could be a chunk of Cracklescape. Maybe there'll be time for a taste of both.
- Other Entities, Saturday 3pm in Pelham again, with Jane Routley, Paul Pouton and Amanda Pillar—all about un-cliched monsters
- Book Trailers, Sunday 10am in the Argyle, with George Ivanoff, Travis McKenzie and Cheryse Durrant—what makes a good book trailer? We hope to show you. Also, how to avoid the worst pitfalls.
If there's a book trailer that you particularly adore, or particularly loathe, please let me know in the comments, so that I can consider it during my panel preparation. Villains and monsters I can probably dream up on my own...