That Ellen Datlow, she's so kind.
Which makes me think, Oh, right. That's sensible. What would be even more sensible would be for me to offer the same (although you'll still have to go to Ellen for Lucy's and Anna's stories) and also ecopies of other stories I had published in 2008 that are Ditmar-eligible. Which are:
- 'The Goosle' from The Del Rey Book of SF and Fantasy (ed. Ellen Datlow)
- 'Machine Maid' from Extraordinary Engines: The Definitive Steampunk Anthology (ed. Nick Gevers)
- 'Night of the Firstlings' from Eclipse Two (ed. Jonathan Strahan)
- 'The Fifth Star in the Southern Cross' from Dreaming Again (ed. Jack Dann)
- 'Eyelids of the Dawn' from New Australian Stories (ed. Aviva Tuffield)
- 'An Honest Day's Work' from The Starry Rift (ed. Jonathan Strahan)
I'm afraid this offer doesn't extend to e-copies of Tender Morsels, also eligible. :) You'll have to buy those, over here, for example.