I am now...
...finished at the bank.
To celebrate, today I spent several hours working on an editing job. Funny how un-resentful of losing part of my weekend I was, when there was NO MONDAY AT THE BANK waiting for me. Acres and acres of weeks of near-freedom lie ahead.
Things I will occupy myself with:
- being an Australian/Vogel judge
- doing Jan Cornall's Winter Writers' Lab, so that I can
- complete my future-Melbourne story and my
- Tinderbox story, and
- research my colonial literary fantasy that I promised the Premier. Also,
- keeping my excitement about the Trip to Chicago and The Northeast in check, while
- planning for it, doing such things as
- having a haircut and
- writing a Printz-honor speech.