25 September, 2009

Greetings...

...to all Susanne Nobles' class, who've been dropping in and reading here in the past week. Thanks for all your comments. Sorry I haven't got back to you before now. I'm away from home and staying in a non-Internetted bed & breakfast place, and only managing to grab a few minutes online a day. I'm glad you enjoyed studying 'Singing My Sister Down' - although I know 'enjoyed' isn't quite the word, and I'm sure Ms Nobles has a bunch of other good stories up her sleeve to surprise you with.

Keep reading, keep writing and keep thinking!
All the best,
Margo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susanne Nobles said...

Margo,
I just saw this post and will share it with my students tomorrow -- even though we are 5 months late. I am so sorry I missed it when you posted it, but I know they will still get a kick out of it. Thank you for writing to them -- they did love the story and my class will be reading it again next year.
Susanne

10 March, 2010 06:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home