26 April, 2010

Workshops Byron Bay 5 and 6 May

Hosted by Northern Rivers Writers Centre, I'll be running a couple of workshops at Byron Bay next week.

The YA supersessions are happening on the Wednesday. Not sure if there are any places left for these. You get 40 minutes' consultation on your project-in-development, of which I'll have seen the synopsis and first chapter beforehand.

On Thursday I'll be running a 6-hour workshop called Twist in the Tale, all about short stories. First half will be write-like-the-wind exercises, then in the afternoon we'll have a critique session of stories you submit before the event, which are circulated to me and all the other participants. I believe there are still a couple of places left for this one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

28 April, 2010 22:13  
Anonymous manfred said...

well Byron bay is one of the amazing holidaying destinations and Byron bay luxury accommodation... You can really have great experience by staying there ... I uses go with my family every year... that's really great place...

28 April, 2010 22:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home