Starry Rift—you know you want it.
If you're one of the few people in the world who haven't read the Table of Contents, crawl out from under your rock and read this:
- "Repair Kit" by Stephen Baxter
- "Anda's Game" by Cory Doctorow
- "Lost Continent" by Greg Egan
- "The Dismantled Invention of Fate" by Jeffrey Ford
- "Orange" by Neil Gaiman
- "Sundiver Day" by Kathleen Ann Goonan
- "Cheats" by Gwyneth Jones
- "An Honest Day's Work" by Margo Lanagan
- "The Surfer" by Kelly Link
- "Incomers" by Paul McAuley
- "The Dust Assassin" by Ian McDonald
- "Infestation" by Garth Nix
- "The Star Surgeon's Apprentice" by Alastair Reynolds.
- "Post-Ironic Stress Syndrome" by Tricia Sullivan
- "Ass-Hat Magic Spider" by Scott Westerfeld
- "Pinocchio" by Walter Jon Williams
I've read them all, and I tell you, there's not a dud in it.
And there's a website, and everything. Although you've missed the free-copies competition. Now you will have to go out and buy.