21 November, 2009

Some people like to be challenged

And Biblioaddict is one. She's just acquired 7 new books, and one of them is
Tender Morsels by Margo Lanagan. I’ve wanted to read this book for so long that it’s almost impossible to believe that I actually finally have a copy. ... I can’t wait to read this, if only to satisfy my curiosity about my reaction to this book. The subject matter in Tender Morsels isn’t usually my cup of tea, but I’m excited to be challenged by this book. I think it’s always good to make sure I’m challenging myself on a regular basis. How else do I learn when my tastes have changed? How else do I learn that sometimes I don’t know my reading taste as well as I thought I did?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

23 November, 2009 02:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home