16 February, 2006

BBC interview

Tonight at 9pm (AEST) - that is, 10am in the UK - Harriett Gilbert will be interviewing me live for the BBC World Service's 'The Word' program.


Blogger Peter said...

Can we pick that up in Sydney? Or get it on the web or something?
(I hope I'll be home in time - going to be in the audience for the Chaser boys' new show...)

16 February, 2006 16:26  
Blogger Among Amid While said...

ABC New Radio cuts over to the BBCWS after 10pm, but I can't tell you when or even whether 'The Word' program will be (re)played. This page - http://www.abc.net.au/newsradio/listen/ - gives you frequencies to tune to, depending on where you are in Aus. - Sydney is AM radio, 630 on your dial.

16 February, 2006 16:31  
Blogger Peter said...

Will try and tune in...
Here, I think this is it:
It says it's updated every Monday, which is odd, but I'll keep an eye on it! Cool.


16 February, 2006 16:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home