24 January, 2006

Printz seals

Here are the two Australian Printz Honor Books with their seals on:


Blogger White Rabbit said...

Hey Margo,

Congratulations on Black Juice. I so admired it and gave copies to all and sundry - even posted copies to France. But I'm just starting to figure out this posting comments business so sorry about the anonymous nature of an earlier comment on light versus dark. White Rabbit is just me - Kirsty Murray. We met years ago at a Reading Matters Conference in Melbourne. Your blog is a great read and I am toying with the idea of one myself though perhaps I am not consistently articulate enough to sustain the pace! Clever you for all your great work, K.

24 January, 2006 23:32  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Big congrats. Go you!

I must say the book looks very pretty with the new shiny sticker. :)

25 January, 2006 02:29  
Blogger Among Amid While said...

Thanks, Suzanne. I really want to put all the possible stickers on one copy of BJ and see whether there's room for the title any more! But just one is classy-lookin'.

Hi Kirsty. Yes, I remember you, and that conversation - we talked about possible titles for what eventually became Zarconi's Magic Flying Fish. Boy, you've accomplished a lot since then! Six books, my god! Welcome, and I'm glad you enjoy the blog. I don't update as often as I feel I should, but I can recommend it as a way of being out in public without having to leave the house (or even dress properly!). I'm still working out what sorts of things I want to (and don't want to) put up on it, and it's perhaps a bit narrower than a lot of writer blogs. I tend not to put rants up, or family photos, or a lot of personal stuff; it's for writing and writing-related activities more than anything. But there are lots of different ways to work it. More pictures is what it needs...*hunts out digital camera*

25 January, 2006 09:07  
Blogger Among Amid While said...

PS And thanks for buying all those copies of BLACK JUICE, Kirsty! :)

25 January, 2006 09:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home