18 December, 2009

Off to the beach

I'm off on holidays now. It probably won't make a lot of difference, blogging-wise, but just so you know. I'll be checking emails maybe twice during that time, so it'll be a few days before I get back to you, if you need to get in touch.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!


Blogger sal said...

merry christmas to you, too, margo! stoked to see you are doing byron w'shops/consults - i'm gonna make sure i'm among the first in line! see you in may!:)

sally n (who was very happy that you signed tender morsels for me at avid early this year for my best mate and fellow member of our local spec fic writers group - vividink)

22 December, 2009 20:20  
Blogger ermaolive said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

22 December, 2009 22:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home