15 August, 2012

Edinburgh Book Festival


I'm thrilled to be going to the Edinburgh Book Festival, where I'll be panelising with Melvin Burgess next Monday evening, and doing a solo talk about fantasy writing next Tuesday morning as part of the schools program.

As well, I'll be taking part in the Edinburgh World Writers' Conference, where we'll drag out five Big Questions that were debated with some fire at the first EWWC in 1962, and work out what we think about them nowadays.

Then, thoroughly inspired, I'll strike out into the Irish countryside to do some research for my next novel.

See you in September!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ana S. said...

yay, Edinburgh! See you at the Monday talk :D

15 August, 2012 06:01  
Anonymous manwithvan said...

Hello,
Small bits of content which are explained in details, helps me understand the topic, thank you!
removals Edinburgh

30 August, 2012 17:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I like your blog, and you're a very good writer. Recently in my English class we just read one of your stories called "Singing My Sister Down." I thought that it was a very good story, and it made me think about the story by putting conclusions together that I made from the clues given. What I really want to know is why the society chose the tar as the punishment, and why the sister killed her husband? The story left me with having many thoughts and questions. Here is the link to my blog: http://fablogs.org/cqpfa16/
:)

11 September, 2012 04:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home