18 February, 2009

Still not dead,

just a bit uninspired, although I have been making lots of notes, not towards anything in particular, just to stop myself falling right off the world.

I had two days arts bureaucratting, which was like the Royal Easter Show in my head, it was so colourful and stimulating after all that taxation.

I finished Greer Gilman's book, with regret - what a world to escape to! - and now I'm letting myself read her process blog, which would have to be the most fascinating (and beautiful in itself) account of three stories' creation ever put together. You will have to read the book, too, before you follow that link, to give the blog the right glister.

It keeps raining, like an extremely tasteless joke about the Victorian bushfires. I'm definitely feeling the need for some aerobic exercise, and to be working on something besides the dayjob.

Off to work now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was reading the book and thinking of your worlds.

18 February, 2009 12:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Margo,

It's Angie here from Clarion South. Just wanted to drop you a line to say hello and to thank you for all that you taught me in Week 3.

I'm now working on my Week 3 story and want to say how much your feedback has helped me. Your feedback was so insightful. I've been going through your comments and a little voice in my head is saying..."Ahhhh, I get it!"

Thanks again, Margo.

From the threshold of in between, that is now anchored in place.

Angie : )
coatlique@hotmail.com

19 February, 2009 06:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Margo, I can't seem to find a contact email for you anywhere! I really enjoyed Tender Morsels and have put up a short review of it on my blog.

25 February, 2009 14:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home