It's going well, weather changeable, bit damp at the moment. I'm sitting in Ulladulla Macca's, aka The Madhouse, among all the Boxing Day travellers. Rain falling outside.
I've been reading like a glutton:
- David Metzenthen's Black Water
- Sophie Cunningham's Geography
- Charlotte Wood's The Submerged Cathedral
- Jennifer's Draft-Swap novel
- E. L. Doctorow's Homer and Langley
i've also drafted a short story, swum in the sea, walked on the beach, driven around with Harry to get the hours up in his Learner's logbook, spotted birds, scr*pb**ked a tiny bit, given and got Christmas presents and, of course, eaten and drunk in a Christmas-ish way.
The holiday's half over - I could do with another month of this, I think.