04 March, 2009

Come to Kinokuniya. Come to Kinokuniya Hill.

Tomorrow (Thursday 5 March). From 6pm. Justine and I - or, as Justine would say, me and Justine (except she'd say 'me and Margo', of course).

We'll be 'in conversation', which is a totally non-threatening way to say I'll be PINNING HER TO THE WALL asking her all the questions I've been wondering about since I first met her-and-Scott. For half an hour Justine Larbalestier will be AT MY MERCY.

And the public is welcome to watch. It will cost you nothing but a little time.

(Kate, you and your girl had better be there, I think.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Misrule said...

Cassandra and I were in Kinokuniya today seeing if her and Ursula's new books were in yet (Ursula's was, Cassandra's not) and they had a trolly full of your and Justine's books. I commented on the new (?) cover of "White Time" and the staff member doing the shelving said, "Oh, she'll be here tomorrow night, you should come along". Which I should. I'll try and get there!!

04 March, 2009 22:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Margo Snotty Pants Lanagan, you'll find that the heading of the post I put up yesterday about the even is Margo Lanagan and me.

So up your bum, grammar snob! :-)

See ya tonight!

Justine

05 March, 2009 15:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be evenT. The "t" on my keyboard is shy.

Also, I is so not afriad of you!

Justine

05 March, 2009 15:36  
Blogger genevieve said...

And I iz hearing C.J. Dennis in your heading: "Come to Cuppacumalonga..."
Sweet.

07 March, 2009 19:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home